Unfortunately, it's all gone!
But these are alternative products
wacaco pipamoka all in one vacuum pressured portable coffee maker stainless steel
Be the first one to know once product is available
The product is not currently available, but you can register in the waiting list, and you will be notified as soon as the product is available
Your registration in the waiting list means the priority of notifying you only if the product is available and does not necessarily mean that the product will be available
The WACACO portable stainless steel coffee maker is resistant and works with powder. You can carry it anywhere to prepare your favorite coffee drink. The preparation method is easy and simple.
- Prepare your drink with one device with the portable coffee maker
- Simple, durable, and wonderful pressure machine that becomes easy and quick to feed your days and enjoy hours of hot fresh coffee while on the go, at work, or on adventures.
- Its patented structure, along with an innovative twisting mechanism, creates a vacuum pressure inside the cup. This negative pressure leads to a suction force that pulls hot water down through the coffee. It is designed to prepare a full-flavored cup of joe in about two minutes. The Pipamoka vacuum pressure brewing method sets it apart from other devices.
- Add ¼ cup, fill the water chamber, and drop the coffee basket in it. Let it sink to the bottom, turn the ring to create the vacuum pressure that pulls the water down through the grounds.
- When the water chamber is fully raised, remove the brewing machine, add the lid, and enjoy hot coffee for hours.
- The small stainless steel filter can be reused, meaning no excess waste from having to use single-use paper filters.
- Pipamoka does not heat the water. The drink ratio is similar to standard drip or pour-over methods, close to 1:15 (1 gram of coffee powder to 15 ml of water). We recommend using a medium to medium-fine grind for optimal brewing performance.