Unfortunately, it's all gone!
But these are alternative products
momax smart iot body scale white
Be the first one to know once product is available
The product is not currently available, but you can register in the waiting list, and you will be notified as soon as the product is available
Your registration in the waiting list means the priority of notifying you only if the product is available and does not necessarily mean that the product will be available
The SMART IoT BODY SCALE is an authentic digital scale from Momax that features a unique design and high quality. In addition to weight measurement and body mass index, you can check 17 different body data analyses and automatically track daily data trends.
- In addition to weight measurement and body mass index, you can check 17 different body data analyses and automatically track daily data trends.
- With the original feeling of patent technology, the Health Tracker IoT body scale will automatically operate as you step on the barefoot platform. When connected to Wi-Fi, the analysis results will automatically identify the user you have assigned. The results are also sent to the Momax Smart app on your phone.
- Please open the app and turn on Wi-Fi so that the Health Tracker IoT body scale can successfully connect to your smartphone. Keep your smartphone and Health Tracker IoT body scale within the transmission range. Step on the EW1S and take the measurement. Once the measurement is complete, the data is automatically transferred to the app.
- BIA technology is applied: a small amount of weak current flows through the human body to detect vital resistance and estimate body mass index, body fat, body water, muscle mass, bone mass, and basal metabolic rate. The electric current is small and cannot be felt. BIA technology is cheap, safe, non-invasive, toxin-free, and harmless. It also has simple operation and abundant information properties.
- The above-mentioned current is less than 0.5 milliamps. However, please note that anyone who has any medical electronic device that can be worn or implanted, such as a pacemaker, should avoid using this device.